Saturday, May 26, 2007

i've made up my mind to leave my job in jan next year. for those who have heard this repeatedly, the more i announce it, the more pressure i have to live up to it.
i am no longer challenged and excited by my job and because my account is doing so well, i can pretty much look good without having to bust my ass to do so.
so with the extra time i have i am trying to enrich my life with classes at nyu, gmat, gym etc. i feel like my life has taken a very wholesome turn since the year began and i am finding a renewed energy for what the future holds.
i have mapped out the next year and a half on google calendar so as not to let my "gap" year go to waste. ironic how desperate i am to leave the structure and rigidness of corporate life, yet i struggle for discipline and timeliness outside of it.
in the pipeline is a few weeks in indonesia attending forest management school, internship in amsterdam, community project in ghana or tanzania, marine conservation in madagascar... lots to do and suddenly the 9/10 months i have don't seem so long anymore.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home